New 6ft DisplayPort to HDMI Cable – Cable Matters
- Supports up to 1080p and 1920×1200 resolution
- Gold-plated connectors provide rigidity and resist corrosion
- Shielded cable construction reduces electromagnetic and radio interference
- 100% bare copper conductor enhances cable performance
- Comes with Cable Matters Limited one year warranty
* DisplayPort is a standard that handles today’s higher video resolutions and AV bandwidths while making connections simpler than in the past.
* Cable Matters DisplayPort to HDMI cable provides a simple solution for connecting a DisplayPort video source (e.g.DisplayPort video cards, etc.) to an HDMI-enabled video display, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
1 Hook up DisplayPort source device to HDMI display using Cable Matters DisplayPort to HDMI cable.
2 Select ‘Extension’ or ‘Duplicate’ mode in ‘Control Panel’ > ‘Display’ to set up the secondary display.
*I/O: DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.3
*Supports HDMI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel bandwidth
*Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
*Supports resolutions up to 1080p
* This is a passive cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
* This passive adapter supports up to 2 monitor display configurations using AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display technology. To support more monitor displays, an active adapter is required.
* This cable can only pass signal from DisplayPort to HDMI port. This is NOT a bi-directional cable.
* Latching and screw locking connectors ensure that the cables remain secure, preventing accidental disconnection. Please press the button on the DP end to disconnect the cable.