New Link Depot 15ft DisplayPort Cable – DIS-15-MM
The DisplayPort connector supports 1, 2, or 4 data pairs in a Main Link that also carries clock and optional audio signals, each with a symbol rate of 1.62 or 2.7 Gbit/s. The video signal path supports 6 to 16 bits per color channel. A bi-directional auxiliary channel (at a constant 1 Mbit/s) carries management and device control data for the Main Link using VESA EDID and VESA MCCS standards.
Features and Specifications:
- Pure digital connection
- Nickel-plated male to male molex connectors
- Fully shielded to protect against EMI/RFI (Al/Mylar wrapped, with copper braid shield)
- 28 AWG copper wire
- Supports 10.8Gbps; 12bpc (bits per component), 36bpp (bits per pixel), and 120Hz refresh rate
- Certified DisplayPort 1.1
- 5.184 or 8.64 Gbit/s forward link channel supports high resolution displays with a single cable.
- 8b/10b data transmission (up to 2.7 GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes).
- Reduced bandwidth transmission for 15 metre cable (at least 1920x1080p60, 24 bpp).
- Full bandwidth transmission for 2 metre cable.
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per color component.
- Supports YCbCr color space (ITU-R BT.601-5 and BT.709-4), 4:2:2 chroma subsampling
- Supports legacy signal streams (analog and DVI/HDMI); backward compatibility achieved with adapters/dongles
- 128-bit AES DisplayPort Content Protection (DPCP) support, and support for 40-bit High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) from version 1.1 onwards.
- Supports internal and external connections