New Rosewill USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter – RNG-406U
– Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification, Revision 1.0
– Compatible with USB 2.0 Specification, Revision 2.0
– Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
– Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
– Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) auto-detect usage for energy saving adjustment
– Supports crossover detection and auto-correction
– Supports advanced link down power saving when Ethernet cable is unplugged
– Supports Wake-on-LAN
– Upstream port: USB 3.0 type A
– Downstream port: RJ45
– LEDs indicate the status of Power status and Ethernet connection
– Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64 bit) and 2003; Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8; Android 1.x/2.x/3.x/4.x, and Linux kernel 2.6.14 and later.
* To install the Linux driver on your Android tablet PC, you have to recompile the Linux driver source on your target Android tablet platform and then you can install the compiled the Linux driver on your Android platform. It can only be done by the manufacturer of your Android tablet PC. Please contact the support team of your Tablet PC manufacturer for further support if necessary.