New Rosewill Wireless N USB Adapter – RNX-EasyN1
- – Supports 802.11b/g/n 1T1R architecture with fully forward compatible with IEEE802.11n draft 4.0 and IEEE 802.11b/g standard.
- – The easiest way to upgrade your system into wireless N network.
- – Connect your PC/NB to a wireless network in minutes using high speed USB2.0 interface.
- – 802.11b/g/n provides further coverage, less dead spot and higher throughput.
- – Easy setup with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
- – Security support WPA/WPA2 (AES, 64,128-WEP with shared-key authentication).
- – Wireless Multimedia Enhancements Quality of Service support (QoS) / enhanced power saving for Dynamic Networking
- – RNX-EasyN1 is also fully compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standard.
- – Compatible with Windows 2000, XP (32/64 bit), Vista (32/64 bit), Win7 (32/64 bit); Mac 10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5/ 10.6
- – Advanced power management for Low power consumption
- – NOTICE: RNX-EasyN1 doesn’t support Linux now.
**Maximum wireless signal rates referenced to IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput speed will vary depending by network conditions and environments, such as network traffic, building materials, local radio frequency interference, and other conditions.
* The IEEE 802.11n Draft prohibits using High Throughput with WEP or TKIP as the unicast cipher. If you use these encryption methods (e.g. WEP, WPA-TKIP), your data rate will drop to 54 Mbps. Rosewill recommend setting your router’s wireless encryption as WPA-AES or WPA2-AES or update the latest firmware, in order to keep your wireless transfer rate at N speed.